English Teacher Vacancy
International House Cairo is currently looking for an enthusiastic English teacher who can take part in our dynamic courses and join our community.
We are looking to recruit newly qualified teachers to work with us as we are expanding in both (Adults – YLS) and corporate services.
- To deliver high-quality teaching to the students using a variety of methods.
- To keep yourself updated with teaching new techniques through our training by highly qualified and experienced supervisors.
- The teacher should deliver dynamic, effective, and engaging sessions.
- Monitor students’ progress and guide learners towards learning goals;
- Communicate in an efficient, effective, and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree language education and/or teaching
- Must be CELTA and/or DELTA holder or equivalent
- Experience in planning and designing materials for training programmes
- Experience in teaching adults and young learners both F2F and online
- Experience in academic coordination and training
- Deliver tailored teacher training programmes;
- Previous experience in teaching IELTS preparation courses and Business English is a plus
- Minimum of two years’ experience teaching English as a second language to adults
About IH Cairo
International House Cairo (IH Cairo) is part of the International House World Organisation, one of the largest and oldest groups of language schools in the world. IH Cairo offers all learners a well-structured course, a positive and enjoyable learning environment as well as educational support.
IH Cairo is a Teacher Training Hub in Cairo providing CELTA & DELTA Training for Teachers. Also, an IELTS Exams & Certified Language Learning Centre for Young Learners, Adults and Businesses.