العربية :يمكنك قراءة هذا المقال باللغة
CELTA course is the most generally recognized and accepted TESOL certificate that will help you gain the talents and knowledge you’ll need as an educator.
It is full-time training, which is sort of demanding naturally. There’s half each day of learning and another half each day of teaching practice, where you teach otherwise you watch other trainee teachers teach. There are tons to read and write outside the regular times too. So, generally demanding in terms of your time and work.
- Celta course in Egypt is internationally recognized
- Highly valuable lectures.
- The intensive standard for quality.
- The Cambridge Assessment English teacher training class is the most widely known and authorized TESOL certificate.
- Cambridge Assessment English CELTA certificate in Egypt qualification add privilege to your resume.
More about the Course
It encourages trainees to adapt teacher training material and make activities using authentic material
- Aside from the opportunities to adapt the material and make activities during the lesson planning stages of teaching practice, one among the assignments trainees need to submit involves selecting a bit of authentic material and creating a lesson around it complete with reading tasks, language focus, and follow-up activities.
- Such an assignment gets you to seem at any piece of text they encounter as a possible resource, allows you to tailor your material to suit the requirements and interests of you, and urges you to think creatively.
Offers ideas and guidance to you to continue developing your career professionally
Furthermore, you are given short input sessions on English for specific purposes, teaching and technology, literacy, and ways of continuing your professional development. The aim of those sessions is to offer you a flavor of the variability of English teaching which may be out there and to suggest ways of checking out more so that when the teacher training ends, the training doesn’t.
Become an Accredited English Teacher with the CELTA.
Take the CELTA course with us. The CELTA is highly regarded by employers around the world as it is the most highly respected of its kind in the world.
The training is flexible
- Some tutors like to teach you to use material and course books successfully, while others like to have you adapt the materials, include your ideas, and make your activities and tasks.
- Because of the flexibility of the teacher training, trainers don’t need to sell one standard sort of English (US or UK) but are ready to foster an awareness of the various sorts of English that exist and the way English is now used as an interlanguage amongst non-native speakers of English. The trainers in the class can then support you in making informed decisions about the language models they choose for teaching and learning.
What does this course include?
The lectures are delivered by Authorized Centres on behalf of Cambridge Assessment English. The courses include a minimum of 120 hours of contact between you and tutors.
Teacher training includes:
- Guidance support and discussions
- Managed lesson planning
- Six hours’ assessed teaching practice per you as a candidate supervised by a course tutor
- Feedback on the teaching process.
- Peer observation of teaching practice.
- Six hours’ directed observation of lessons taught by experienced ELT professionals, up to 3 hours of which can be filmed lessons.
The price of the program
- Full-Time program in 2021: 27,000EGP
- Part-Time program in 2021: 27,500EGP
The bottom line is, CELTA certificate is for those who love teaching English. Whether they are experienced teachers or at the beginning of their careers, it gives them the required information they need and the teaching skills they can use to help others learn the language easily.
And so, what about you? Do you want to be like those teachers who get to achieve their dreams and have a promising career? If that’s what you really want, then join us now and register for the CELTA course!
Apply for the upcoming CELTA course now!
This certificate is the most sought after by employers offering English language teaching jobs abroad or in prestigious organizations.